Subscribe (see form to your right) to our email newsletter. A subscription is required before you may request a free trial download of the HerbalThink-TCM software; your subscription's "welcome" email will include further instructions. HerbalThink-TCM includes:
- Self-study reference texts
- Databases (syndrome-patterns, herbs, and formulas)
- 3D-video simulator of traditional pulses
- Interactive games to help you learn the traditional Chinese herbal sciences
- Access to AutoSage-TCM, our new expert system for complex pattern analysis
- A self-administered aptitude test that we require for admission
(For more information: HerbalThink-TCM features, help)
If you already a subscriber, please see HerbalThink-TCM Beginner Tutorial #1: Download and follow the instructions for completing the simple questionnaire on that page.
Back issues of RMHI Herbalist Review are available online.
This newsletter is intended for health professionals and others who may be interested in pursuing clinical herbology as a profession. Others are welcome to subscribe.
We respect the privacy of our visitors.
Previous issues of our newsletter, issued several times annually, have included topics like
- New ideas for learning TCM herbology and using the HerbalThink-TCM software
- Important updates to HerbalThink-TCM
- Examples of proper and improper herbal usage
- Cross-cultural differences in the philosophy of health care
- TCM perspectives on herbal health care, diet, environmental pollution
- Practical economics, politics, philosophy, and history of herbal practice and regulation
- an alternative to subscribing by email
A subscription via email is recommended in order to access the HerbalThink-TCM download. However, we also provide notification of newsletter issues by RSS reader.
To receive Herbalist Review using an RSS reader, click on the following icon: .
Typically, you will copy the url address and enter it according to the instructions of the RSS reader you are using.