Catalog of courses: distance-learning, seminars, and certification in the Chinese herbal sciences
Our courses appeal to a wide variety of people, from health practitioners wanting to develop new skills to self-motivated individuals seeking methods for maintaining and improving their families' health. In recent years, our students have included an increasing number of home-schooled, self-educated, and independent-minded people who recognize that many of our institutions and corporations have sabotaged our health care system, which is in a state of collapse from entrenched corruption. We provide these people with the educational tools, support, and the confidence to step outside the box of conventional education and thinking.
Copyright ©1995-2012 by RMH-Publications Trust; all rights reserved.
- Courses and certification options — a reference chart summarizing contents of each professional-level course, prerequisites for admission, schedule, tuition and fees, certification, and other details.
- Getting started a step-by-step guide for applying for admission; enrolling in Level 1
- FAQ — questions and answers about our admissions requirements, course options, certification, legal issues, etc.
- Admissions and enrollment information — current schedule, tuition fees
- Admissions aptitude test, score requirements
- Why should you choose RMHI to help you learn Chinese herbology? Discover whether RMHI's educational philosophy will be appropriate for you.
References and resources for RMHI students
- All of our courses use the HerbalThink-TCM software as the primary reference — comprehensive interactive-learning software that allows you to learn at home at your own pace; includes extensive clinical reference databases. (Anyone may purchase the software — you do not have to enroll as a student.)
- Study Toolbox Study aids and additional reference material for currently enrolled students and graduates. (Requires entering your assigned username and password.)
- RMHInetwork A private email discussion group for RMHI students, graduates, and invited herbalist-practitioners.
Publications for the professional herbalist
- Harmonious Sunshine Cultural Center publications by C.S. Cheung, M.D. Publications and journals suitable for students of Chinese herbology and experienced practitioners wanting to improve their results with difficult cases. Also: practical study guides to help you pass state TCM licensing or other credentialing exams!